Fundraise for Us
The Woburn Abbey Triathlon is the charity sporting challenge that really does make a difference to so many families. As well as having a fun day out, with your support and fundraising, all profits from the Woburn Abbey Triathlon will be helping support families up and down the country. So we hope you will make every mile count by fundraising for tri for life.
Ways to fundraise
- Set up your tri for life fundraising page here in just a couple of clicks
- Send in your donations by bank transfer. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
- Send your donations in by post. Please make sure you include your name and distance as a reference. Please make cheques payable to tri for life and send them to tri for life, c/o Jayne Bostock, 1A Downshire Hill, London, NW3 1NR.
As a thank you for your generosity in fundraising for tri for life, we have a few incentives:
- Set up a fundraising page and get your first donation and receive a free running t-shirt
- Raise £500 to receive 1 free entry in 2021 to the Olympic, Sprint or SuperSprint distance
- Raise £1000 to receive 1 free entry in 2021 for any distance & 1 free kids place
Simply set up your tri for life JustGiving fundraising page and reach the sponsorship targets by 1st September 2019 to be eligible.
Over the last 12 years, the trustees of tri for life have used their passion for triathlon to raise money for charity. All profits from the event over the years have been donated to a variety of charities, which in the main have had a focus on supporting children and young people. These include the likes of Great Ormond Street Hospital, Rays of Sunshine, Whizz Kids and Teenage Cancer Trust.
The beneficiaries of the 2019 event will be chosen by the trustees who are likely to continue their focus on charities that support families, children and young people. For more information visit our Fundraising Achievements.
* tri for life is a registered charity (charity no. 1122677) and distributes all profits from its events to other charities. A donation will also be made to the Tavistock Trust for Aphasia (Registered charity no. 1131611).