PLEASE NOTE THE EXACT INFORMATION FOR 2021 HAS YET TO BE CONFIRMED. THE INFORMATION BELOW RELATES TO 2019 & 2020. OUR CUSTOMER SERVICES TEAM GET LOADS OF QUESTIONS IN THE LEAD UP TO AN EVENT. CLICK ON THE QUESTIONS BELOW AND PERHAPS YOU FIND THE ANSWER HERE.
Saturday 5th September 2020 distances
- 220 Triathlon WoBurner: 1900m swim, 90km bike, 21.1km run
- 220 Triathlon WoBurner Relay: 1900m swim, 90km bike, 21.1km run
- Olympic Triathlon: 1500m swim, 44km bike, 10.5km run
- Sprint Triathlon: 750m swim, 22km bike, 5.25km run
Sunday 6th September 2020 distances
- Olympic Triathlon: 1500m swim, 40km bike, 10km run
- Sprint Triathlon: 750m swim, 20km bike, 5km run
- SuperSprint Triathlon: 400m swim, 10km bike, 2.5km run
- Junior Triathlon (ages 9-12 years): 100m swim, 3km bike, 1km run
- Junior Triathlon (ages 13-15 years): 300m swim, 6.8km bike, 2.5km run
- Scootathlon (ages 4-8 years): 400m scoot, 400m bike, 150m run
*Distances are approximate and subject to change.
Please find your 2020 Event Guides below:
- Woburn Abbey Triathlon Saturday – CLICK HERE
Please see below for the start times for 2019 to use as a guide for 2020.
INDIVIDUAL START TIMES FOR ALL EVENTS:
SATURDAY – CLICK HERE
SUNDAY – CLICK HERE
TRAVEL AND ACCOMODATION
The event is located at Woburn Abbey, Woburn Park, Bedfordshire, MK17 9WA
Follow signs to Woburn Abbey from the M1 junction 13. From the A5, follow signs to Woburn village. Woburn Abbey is signposted from here. There is a £5.00 charge for parking which contributes to the fundraising for our charity partners. This can be paid on the day in cash (if you haven’t already paid for it with your entry). Access to the park is free on the day of the event for all participants and spectators. You will however have to pay to enter the Abbey and Gardens.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Woburn Abbey is approximately 15 minutes from Flitwick train station, the nearest station to Woburn. Flitwick train station has a taxi rank but there is no public transport directly available to Woburn Abbey from the station.
To find a place to stay – see our accommodation finder tool here.