About the 220 Triathlon WoBurner
2020 ENTRIES OPEN
One of the most picturesque middle distance triathlons, the 220 Triathlon WoBurner offers a gruelling challenge in a spectacular location.
The route encompasses a swim in the lake in front of the Abbey, a lapped course through the Bedfordshire countryside and a run through tree-lined avenues in the Deer Park. And waiting for all 220 Triathlon WoBurner athletes is a free burger, a WoBurger if you will, which is all the motivation you really need to get to the finish line!
Read 220 Triathlon’s review of the event here.
220 Triathlon WoBurner distances
- 220 Triathlon WoBurner: 1900m swim, 90km bike, 21.1km run
- 220 Triathlon WoBurner Relay: 1900m swim, 90km bike, 21.1km run
* Please note: this event contains an OPEN ROAD cycling route.
For prices, please click here
2020 Entries now open!
- Set in the stunning location of Woburn Abbey, with views of the Abbey, Deer Park & lakes
- A major tick on your triathlon bucket-list
- Great support and camaraderie around the course
- On-the-go bike fuel stations
- Registration and detailed briefing the day before the race
Your entry includes
- Free event memento for all finishers
- Finisher’s medal
- Free WoBurger for post-race refuelling
- Electronic chip timing
- Results texted to your phone as you cross the line
2020 ENTRIES NOW OPEN