220 Triathlon WoBurner Timings
Please see below the timings for 2019 to use as a rough guide for 2021. Provisional timings will be released closer to the event. All other information relates to 2020. 2021 information is yet to be confirmed.
Please note: there is a 9-hour cut off time for the 220 Triathlon WoBurner.
REGISTRATION AND BRIEFINGS
- Registration and briefings will take place on Friday 4th September
- Registration will be from 2pm – 5pm in the registration marquee.
- Briefings will be held at 2.30pm, 3.30pm and 4.30pm to allow as many people to attend as possible.
- This is a really important opportunity to get an in-depth briefing and ask the race organisers any last minute questions.
- You may collect your race packs and timing chips on Friday 5thSeptember in the afternoon. Transition WILL open on Friday between 2 – 5pm and reopen on Saturday 5th September (race day) from 5:30am. Woburn Estate Security will be patrolling the area but bikes are left overnight at your own risk.
- If you are unable to attendone of the race briefings on Friday 4th, there will also be another WoBurner briefing on Saturday 5th at 5:30am. Registration opens at 5:30am on the Saturday, and you will be able to collect your race pack after the briefing.
- If you are coming on the Saturday morning please arrive at least 1 hour before your start time, queues will be likely.